The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center seeks a full-time Adult Education Program Coordinator. Candidates must possess a minimum of a BA/BS in education, business, or a related field. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required. Beneficial work experience includes business/corporate staff development and training, supervisory experience, and experience in government funding and/or reporting.
Position responsibilities include:
- Programmatic development, delivery, and management of all Adult Education programs
- Supervision of Adult Education faculty and staff
- Recruitment, interviewing, and onboarding of new Adult Education instructional staff
- Adult Education institutional reporting
- Adult student discipline
- Adult Education budget development and expense tracking
- Adult Education marketing and public relations
- Building and maintaining relationships with community partners
- Responsible for Adult Education student information system duties including data management, program maintenance, advancing school years, etc.
- Some Adult Education supply and equipment purchasing and tracking
Interested candidates must send a letter of interest, resume, and current Act 34, 114 and 151 clearances to Justin Weaber, Assistant Director-Students, 833 Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042. E.O.E.