Position Title: Assistant Director
Location: Lebanon County Career and Technology Center
The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center (LCCTC) is now accepting applicants for the position of Assistant
Director. This is a full-time position, 12-month administrative contract, for the 2023-2024 school year. The successful
- Supervise all programs and Chapter 339 regulations and approved program reviews
- Have a thorough understanding of secondary Career and Technical Education including, but not limited to:
- curriculum and instruction
- articulations and pre-apprenticeships
- staff evaluation, staff development, and teacher induction
- student discipline
- grant writing
- adult education
- state and federal data collection and reporting requirements
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and organizational skills required.
- Pennsylvania Career and Technical Administrative Director Certificate
- Graduate Degree (Master’s degree or above) in an education-related field
- Successful administrative and secondary teaching experience in Career and Technical Education
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, organizational, and supervisory skills
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, the PDE Standard Application, current (within one year)
Act 24 (82), Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, copy of Administrative Director Certification and three letters of
recommendation to: Andra Groller, Acting Administrative Director, Lebanon County Career and Technology Center, 833
Metro Drive, Lebanon, PA 17042 or firstname.lastname@example.org. E.O.E.
All required clearances must be compliant with the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s mandated criteria for hire.
Applications are due on or before March 20, 2023 or until the appropriate candidate is identified