Responsible for assisting/helping the Driller in the daily operation of the drill equipment. Helps in maintaining the drilling equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Pay 14-16 an hour
- Monday – Friday 10 + hour days
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Matching
(other duties may apply)
- Assists the Driller with daily operation of drilling equipment.
- Greases and fuels the equipment on a daily basis
- Assists the driller with all tooling requirements
- Clears the “Drill hole” of all drill cuttings
- Maintains a clean work site.
- Watches for all hazards and notifies the Driller immediately when one becomes apparent
- Is safety conscious and follows all safety requirements of the job which includes the wearing of all safety equipment that is required such as follows:
- Fall protection
- Hard hat
- Hearing protection
- Safety glasses
- Metatarsal safety shoes
- And any other safety equipment the driller or drill site deems necessary
- Seeks guidance and direction as necessary for the performance of the listed duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates good judgment and safety when performing duties
- Keeps driller informed of all maintenance requirements and potential problems
- Makes the best use of time at drill site
- Reports to work on time
- Maintains a presentable appearance in accordance with their job duties.
- Participates in any annual training or testing required by Gill Rock policies
- Overnight Stay
- Driver’s License
- Out of Town Stay Required
Email Resumes to email@example.com
Gill Rock Drill Company
Phone # (717) 272-3861