Epoxy Flooring/Cabinet Installer
Customer Service Oriented
We are looking for a team player with a positive “can-do” attitude.
Role and Responsibilities
Epoxy floor installer will specialize in upgrading existing cement flooring. The job requirement involves grinding/prepping existing concrete floor (using hand grinders/large floor grinding machines), painting with epoxy (rollers, brushes, etc), applying custom color flake system, and finishing the floor with GarageExperts products. The work is physically demanding and applicants must be able bodied.
- Must have valid driver’s license & dependable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 + lbs.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Must be detail oriented & take pride in doing quality work.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions.
Epoxy floor installer will also install the GarageExperts custom cabinet and slat wall systems.
- Installation of garage cabinets & slat wall
- Experience with hand & power tools
- High School Diploma
- Basic Math Skills Required