Full-Time Daytime Nursing Instructor
The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center (LCCTC) Practical Nursing Program provides adult students with the skills and knowledge necessary to obtain employment, advance their careers and pursue practical nursing. Employees are provided the opportunity to enrich student’s lives while working in a supportive environment and earning competitive pay.
The LCCTC is currently searching for a full-time instructor to teach 8:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. five days a week for our daytime nursing course (37.5-hours/week). The employee will be responsible for classroom instruction and clinical supervision of practical nursing students.
A candidate must possess and demonstrate proficient knowledge, understanding, and experience in the following areas:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Patient care
- Medication administration
- Nursing skills
- Proper safety for nursing procedures
- Minimum of an active PA licensed Registered Nurse with BSN (or working towards BSN)
- Clinical experience required of either acute care or long term care
- Prior teaching experience
- 2 or more years of nursing experience
Adult Education Coordinator
at (717) 273-8551 ex. 2185